This is a training video for how to build a private SEO network for free and dominate rankings! This is a free alternative to building a high PR blog network. Enjoy…
Video transcript for quick reference or reading along:
Welcome back to another edition of BAM internet marketing training. Today we are going to be talking about building private networks for SEO dominance, and how to build them for free.
Link building for search engine optimization purposes has become increasing difficult in recent years with all the Google updates and penalties they are handing out in their newly waged war on links. Quite frankly they’ve made it a pain in the ass.
But it can still be done and still needs to be done if you ever want to have any real SEO success. And doing it this way still works very well and is much safer than just about every other link building strategy out there.
First, let’s talk a little about why these private networks work and the reasons for building them for SEO purposes…
* How it works:
When one site links to another site it transfers “link juice” to that site. That in turn increases its rank in Google. However, not only does the link juice go to the initial site, it also goes to all the sites the initial site is linking to.
For example; 1000 links go to a website. That website then links to your site. The power of those 1000 links is then transferred from the middle site to your site. The power is slightly diminished but so are the risks of direct linking.
To summarize, if a site links to your site, you not only gain juice from that link, but you also gain juice from the links pointing to that site.
* The Reason for Buffer Network Sites:
You might be wondering… Why not just send all of the links to your main site?
Well, the main reason is simply because Google hates that – A LOT. In fact, sending a ton of links to your site quickly is just asking for a penalty that would completely wipe out all your SEO efforts and kill your site overnight! It can work very well for a short time, but eventually it would catch up with you and get you penalized.
This is why instead of linking directly to your site, you build mass amount of links pointing to buffer sites that then link to your site. This way you gain all the juice without risking a red flag in Google as explained above.
* How the Networks Are Built
Building each network is pretty simple and straightforward. Here’s how to do it…
1) Create accounts on various blogging platforms and web 2.0 sites to be used for the properties… blogger, wordpress, tumblr, Squidoo, livejournal, blinkweb, weebly, ezinearticles, wiki sites, etc… there’s a ton of them out there.
I recommend not using the same ones over and over again. You have so many options that it’s good to randomly use different ones for each network site so you don’t leave a footprint and you lower your risk in case any of them ever shut down or anything else.
2) Write content articles and make the sites relevant to yours. Anywhere between 300-500 words is fine. At least one article per site. The more the better for stickiness. Write them yourself if you are going for the totally free route. Or I recommend iwriter for purchasing good articles for this at great prices if you don’t mind spending a little money.
3) Build the sites you created in step 1 using the articles you have written in step 2. You will be building 5 sites on tier one that will link directly to your money site, and 10 sites on tier two that will link to each other and to tier one. All links are one-way and everything flows towards your site at the top.
4) Create a short video and upload to youtube with a link to your site. This doesn’t have to be anything spectacular. It can be a slideshow of pictures related to the niche or just you sitting in front of your webcam saying a couple paragraphs about the money site. 30 seconds is fine. That will link directly to your website in the description.
5) Send mass links to the 2nd tier so the juice will be transferred through to your site and also to the youtube video. This can be done through…
- Article Submissions
- Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Blog Comments
- Forum Profiles
- Press Releases
- Photo Sharing
- Document Sharing
- Web 2.0 Properties
…and many more!
It can be done manually and therefore completely free but it will take you a lot of time and effort. I recommend using something like GSA or SEnuke to save a ton of time by doing it automatically.
Obviously there is quite a bit of work that goes into each step above. This is just the simplified overview of how it is basically done. I’m not going in-depth on each step due to the fact that it would take quite a while to explain it all and this video would end up being really long. However, if you want more information just get in contact with me and I will be happy to discuss it with you.
This works really well for local SEO clients especially and lower competition keywords. I’ve seen it work for medium to a bit harder keywords as well. And the best part is that over time the network sites themselves also start to rank. So not only do you get high rankings for your own site but you also bump some of your competitors down as you take over more spots on the first page with your mini-network sites.
I’ve been using this strategy for a couple years now and it has worked very well, and still is today. So give it a shot right now. You can thank me later for your newfound SEO success and all the money you are making!