There are a lot of young internet marketers doing very well in the world of blogging and making money online right now. Many of them have risen to the top to become gurus of the industry. It seems like every time you turn around there’s another “kid” with a highly popular blog teaching people much older than them how to build a successful internet business.
Here are 5 of the top young bloggers right now…
1) Glen Allsopp @ Viperchill – One my absolute favorite blogs for internet marketing and online business in general. He doesn’t post very often but when he does it’s amazing. There’s no doubt that Glen has incredible business sense and is one heck of a blogger!
2) Carl Ocab @ Kidblogger – Probably best known for rising to the top of Google for the extremely competitive keyword phrase “Make Money Online” at the age of only 13. Carl was one of the first well-known young bloggers and he paved the way for so many more that are now doing very well. He has since established himself as a top blogger and internet marketing expert.
3) Sushant Risodkar @ SmartBloggerz – This is a very popular blog with a lot of followers, and it ranks highly for several make money online and blogging keywords. There’s a wealth of information to be learned on this blog.
4) Abdulrehman Agha @ 3arn – He posts less often than most top bloggers but his rankings speak for themselves. This blog is ranked highly for many keywords related to earning money online and there are a lot of great tips on it that help you do exactly what it says. Abdul has done very well as a young blogger.
5) Alex Fraiser @ Blogussion – There are a lot of blogs about blogging out there and this is one of the most popular of them all. It’s loaded with useful blogging tips and it’s obvious that Alex knows what he is doing.
As I said, there is a LOT of awesome young bloggers and/or internet marketers out there right now, and more are popping up all the time. So, there’s no doubt I could have made this list a lot longer. However, I wanted to narrow it down to the top 5 that I personally follow, read on a regular basis, and consider the best of the best.
I would love to hear what you think of this list and any others you would have added. Leave your comments below…