I’m going to assume you are reading this blog (and others) because you want to find internet marketing business strategies so you can learn how to make money online. Well, if that’s the case, you need to know which blogs to read so you aren’t wasting your time with the ones that don’t actually teach you anything useful.
I’ve been making money online as a full-time internet marketer since May 2003 and I have been blogging since July 2004. I now have hundreds of websites/blogs and run a very successful online business. I definitely have a lot of experience and I guess you can say I am someone worth listening to.
In all these years working online and reading blogs there are very few bloggers that I have found to be worth following. Here are 5 blogs that I feel very comfortable telling you about because they really do give you the internet marketing tips you need to make money online, in no particular order:
1) Grizzly Brears – This is simply a no-brainer. If you don’t read this blog and follow the advice of Griz you are just plain stupid! That might sound a little harsh but it’s true. There’s a reason this blog dominates pretty much every imaginable keyword related to make money online and has so many people raving about it all the time… Griz is a master at internet marketing and he’s not afraid to share his strategies with the world. This has been the blog I most highly recommend since the day I found it back in 2007. (note: the URL has been changed to his new blog with the same information)
2) The Keyword Academy Blog – Coming in at a close second to Griz as the person I most highly recommend following in the make money online world is Courtney Tuttle, the co-owner of “The Keyword Academy” and at least one other top internet marketing blog. He knows what the hell he’s talking about and he happily shares his knowledge with anyone who will listen.
3) Make Money Online with SEO – Here’s a blog that I only recently started reading and it instantly became one of my favorites. Ben has taken the teaching of Griz, Court, and a couple others, added his own techniques, and formed a great system for making money online. He tells it like it is and really enjoys teaching people how to make money online with SEO.
4) The Honest Way – This is a blog owned by one of my closest online business friends who also happens to be one of my favorite internet marketers, Terry Didcott. He has so many blogs that he spreads his teaching around on that it makes it very hard to point to just one of them. However, this is his original so it’s the one I recommend starting with, but I definitely recommend reading his others too.
5) Lis Sowerbutts – The owner of a controversial passive income blog. She likes to stir things up every once in a while, which pisses some people off, but I think it’s great. She learned how to make money online from the best of the best (Griz, Court, Vic, Terry, and others) and now she is teaching others how to do it.
Side note: I do have a few more that I highly recommend but I didn’t want to make the list too long. I’ll post the others sometime in the near future.
Some of the above blogs don’t get updated often and sometimes they like to stir things up with some controversy, but I can assure you that you’ll make money online if you follow their advice.
Making money online as an internet marketer is mainly about tapping into the right niches and dominating the search engine results for those niches. It really is that simple! The blogs I have listed above will teach you how to do that. Yes, there’s a lot of learning and hard work that goes into doing those things, but anyone who has the true desire and work ethic required to succeed at internet marketing can do it.
There’s one more VERY important thing I want you to take away from this post. Listen up because whether you start reading the above blogs or not doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things, but this does…
You NEED TO STOP wasting your time following the so-called “A-List Bloggers” such as John Chow, Darren Rowse, Jeremy Schoemaker and the rest of their little clan.
Nothing personal against those bloggers. I don’t dislike any of them as a person, but the fact is that they make a lot of money off newbie’s by pretending to teach you how to make money online. However, if you don’t listen to me now, you will soon learn they don’t actually teach anything and their blogs are full of useless fluff.
Well, that’s about all I have to say right now. I’ll get another post up about the rest of my recommended make money online blogs some time soon.